Get the ultimate fantasy fix by taking inspiration from mythical creatures this summer. From homeware to clothing, everything is glitter-fied and nothing more so than beauty products. From shimmering strobing with highlighters, creams and glitter, to sparkling eyes, metallic lips and even unicorn and mermaid inspired beauty tools and kits, this is a beautiful trend!
No magical moment exists without a bit (A LOT) of fairy dust, so get creative with the 28 shades of sparkly substance in Primark’s Glitter Eye Palette. Pick a colour and apply the glittery goods on top of Holographic Eye Shadow to give you an out-of-this-world glow.
2. Get your glow on
Glow on the inside and out, knowing that £1 from each sale of the Beauty That Counts® Baked Cheek Powder in Giving Heart and Kind Heart, will be donated to the Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity, helping to provide support to families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness.
● Baked Heart Blusher From Mary Kay
3. Holographic base
WUNDER2 Prime & Behold is a primer that locks any colour pigment to the skin, intensifies it and ensures it is waterproof, transfer-proof and smudgeproof for up to 24 hours. The lightweight, creamy formula dries to a beautiful, holographic finish and creates a crease-free, soft and even base, increasing the longevity of eye and lip looks.
● Prime & Behold £17.95 from Wunder2
Make the magic happen
● 4. Drink up: Unicorn Tears Gin Liqueur £39.99, Firebox, www.firebox.com
● 5. Brush envy: Attention Seeker 10-piece essential set £39.99, Spectrum, www.spectrumcollections.com
● 6. Flutter-tastic: Enchanted Collection Eyelashes from Eylure, www.eylure.com
● 7. Storage: Roxi Laptop Bag £66, The emJ Company, www.theemjcompany.com
● 8. Powder power Star Powder in Pinky Beige £19.50, Lin and Lo, www.linandlo.co.uk
● 9. Shimmer: Rainforest Of The Sea Radiance Drops £27, Tarte Cosmetics, www.tartecosmetics.com
● 10. Sparkle: Diamond Crusher lip topper £15, from Lime Crime www.limecrime.com