Valentine’s Day is traditionally a time for couples to get romantic and if you have been married for a few years, coming up with novel ideas can be challenging at best. If you are a hopeless romantic who is looking to surprise your wife, here are some great ideas on how to spend a romantic Valentine’s Day together.
- Plan at Least One Surprise – We all love surprises, and if you plan a surprise for your wife on this special day, she will remember it with fondness. It might be a surprise trip that involves taking her to the place where you had your first date, or planning a romantic weekend getaway. You could take it to another level by planning a double surprise, with the first being a gift, while the second surprise could be an experience you can have together.
- Breakfast in Bed – Why not really spoil her and walk into the bedroom with a special Valentine’s Day breakfast? Place a red rose in a small vase for good effect and as you know her very well, you can prepare her favourite food for this special morning. There are online jewellers with stunning silver bracelets for women like her, and you still have time to order and receive the gift in time for Valentine’s Day. Placing the gift on the tray will be a great start to an amazing day that you have planned.
- Making Her Feel Special – This is a day for pampering your partner, and by sending her flowers at work, her colleagues will get to see how much you care. You could arrange a special day by asking her boss for a day off, although this could backfire, so be careful. If you can’t steal her away for the day, at least plan a super evening, which will no doubt be warmly received.
- Recreate That Magical First Date – This might prove difficult to arrange, especially if you have been married for quite some time, but, with a little planning it might just be possible. In the event the restaurant is still in business, try to book the very same table where you both sat together, which will bring the memories flooding back. There are other great Valentine’s Day gift ideas on the Internet which you should definitely check out as it might give you some inspiration.
- Buy Her a Very Special Gift – There are many suitable gifts for your wife on Valentine’s Day, and if you select some attractive silver jewellery, you really can’t go wrong. If she doesn’t have a charm bracelet, you could buy one and give it to her when she is least expecting it. You know her taste in jewellery better than anyone, and with online jewellers, you have a greater selection of jewellery items to choose from.
With a little creativity and imagination, you can schedule a day that your wife will never forget, and at the right moment, you can present to her your special gift that is guaranteed to surprise her. Make her feel like royalty for a single day and she will warm to the occasion and you can both enjoy a truly unique day together.